The Brydons

Scotland to Canada

 Lake of The Woods Cemetery, Kenora, Kenora Dist., Ontario, Canada


Latitude: 49.7756128, Longitude: -94.4820285

Notes:
The Lake of the Woods Cemetery was opened in 1883 under the name of the Union Park Cemetery. On September 19, 1891 the L.O.W. Cemetery Company was formed to govern the care and control of the Cemetery. April 1, 1940, the Parks Committee of the Corporation of the Town of Kenora took over the management and operation of the Lake of the Woods Cemetery.


Headstones

 Thumb Description Status Location Name (Died/Buried)
Appleton
Appleton
Ernest Appleton

photo by Murray Pletsch  
    Ernest Appleton (d. 21 May 1944)
William Bryden (d. Yes, date unknown)
 
Brydon
Brydon
John Campton Kerr Brydon

photo by Murray Pletsch  
    John Campton Kerr Brydon (d. 26 Sep 1956)
John Kerr Brydon (d. 12 May 1930)
Major Robert George Howie Brydon (d. 9 Apr 1917)
Mary Charlotte Campton (d. 23 Apr 1917)
 
Brydon
Brydon
John Campton Kerr Brydon
reverse side of monument

photo by Murray Pletsch 
    John Campton Kerr Brydon (d. 26 Sep 1956)
 
Brydon - Cowe
Brydon - Cowe
Katie Brydon, daughter of Thomas Cameron Brydon and Katy Levy Cowe

photo by Murray Pletsch 
    Katie Brydon (d. 21 Apr 1899)
Thomas Cameron Brydon (d. 14 Apr 1945)
Katie Levy Cowe (d. 1951)